Perhaps you already know that and you’ve started looking for the right partners. The next challenge is how to make sure you can communicate well with them. If this part of the relationship fails, the rest also falters.
At this point, you may want to use the Dealer Communication System, a web-based application that is currently being used by Mahindra2Wheeler and Mahindra Farm Division, but may be customized to suit your business or industry.
With the app you can:
- Quickly and efficiently communicate with your dealers for any queries, problems, or issues privately
- Provide easy-to-access resource tools to make the dealers more effective and knowledgeable of the products through a series of uploaded videos and presentations
- Access the application anywhere as long as you can connect to the Internet
- Centralize the communication network, thereby reducing the chances of errors, misinformation, and misinterpretation of data
- Download sales materials, upload and share reports, and create reports and other communications materials
- Monitor issue tickets or notes
- Use the data to evaluate the dealership and analyze company growth
- Provide better customer and technical support to dealers and indirectly to their customers
- Update information easily and quickly
The app is very easy to use and is built using the latest content management systems. It also has a simple interface, so users won’t spend a lot of time knowing how it works and deployment to dealers is quick.